Description of PreSchool
Our PreSchool Program is designed to to include experiences which provide growth:
Intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially, and spiritually.
We use primarily A Beka Curriculum, giving students biblical truth with time-tested academics. www.abeka.com
Our curriculum for PreSchool includes:
Bible/Bible Coloring Sheets, Letters & Sounds for 3's, Learning Numbers with Button Bear, Arts & Crafts with Amber Lamb, Child Art for 3's
The Goals for Our Preschool Program:
* to develop self expression through music and crafts, and learning centers
* to develop self-control
* to develop interest and joy of learning
* to develop responsibility and resourcefulness and to become comfortable in a group setting where they both learn to be quiet and listen to the teacher or participate in fun-filled noisy activities.
* to build your child's self-esteem
* to help your child learn how to share and care for others
* to help your child develop good listening habits
* to develop good manners
* to help make your child aware of the world around them
* to teach your child that God loves them
6:30 - 8:00 am Learning Centers Tuesday - Chapel in Sanctuary 10 am
8:00 - 8:30 am Breakfast Thursday - Exercise in Gym 10:30 am
8:30 - 11:00 am Classroom/Learning
11:00 - 11:30 am Lunch
11:30 - 12:30 am Classroom/Learning
12:30 - 2:30 pm Nap/Quiet Time
2:30 - 3:00 pm Wake up/Snack
3:00 - 6:00 pm Outdoor play/Gym/Media Room
What age they have to be
* The child must be at least 30 months old ( 2 1/2 years of age)
* The child must be completely potty trained (the child must be able to communicate with teachers when they have to use the restroom, be able to clean (wipe) himself after bathroom use, no pull-ups or diapers should be used at any time.
*The child must be ready for group learning experiences.